Roll Int + Lore

Anything for which there is currenty no forum designated, or anything that does not fall into any other forum category.

Roll Int + Lore

Postby Lore » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Hello! I would like to join the creative writing team for Project Utumno--I have good grammar and interesting characters. (You may have to take my word on it as I'm not yet published). :idea:
Lore
Creator
Creator

Re: Roll Int + Lore

Postby MedicineStorm » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:54 pm

I know Lore personally. We should add her biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. I can vouch for her trustworthiness. She will not redistribute sensitive or confidential information about this project. She is passionate about contributing.

I nominate Lore for promotion to the rank of Creator. If any developers disagree with Lore becoming a Creator, please voice your objections here, and soon.
MedicineStorm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MrSchaa » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 am

I also know Lore personally, at least is this is the set person that i believe this set person is. If all of the above is true I will second the nomination and back Storm on set nomination.
HOWEVER: if in fact this person is not set person that in my mind i believe him/her to be. then i remove set nomination for set person.
MrSchaa
Developer
Developer

Postby MedicineStorm » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:10 am

Congratulations, Lore. You have been promoted to the rank of . You now have access to the as well as the appropriate areas of the .

If you have any questions, ask.
MedicineStorm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CharlieCat » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:05 pm

I GUESS Lore can join. :)
CharlieCat
Creator
Creator

Return to Off-topic discussions