Hello!

Anything for which there is currenty no forum designated, or anything that does not fall into any other forum category.

Hello!

Postby Momoflage » Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey, peeps, I'm new (ish) and would like to contribute art-work to the site, especially scenery, possibly characters. Tell me what you're looking for, ideeeeas & such :P . I'm more available during the summer than any other time, so that's when I'll submit graphics. Check out my glacier scene w/ dragon bones and shipwreck. Tell me what you think.
Momoflage
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hello!

Postby MedicineStorm » Sat May 14, 2011 6:28 pm

I know Momoflage personally. Most of the other ranking members know her as well. I can vouch for her trustworthiness. She will not redistribute sensitive or confidential information about this project. She is passionate about contributing.

I nominate Momoflage for promotion to the rank of Contributor. I would nominate her for Creator, but the artwork she has submitted is what I believe to be valued game content, which qualifies her for the faster promotion to Contributor. If any developers disagree that the artwork Momoflage has submitted is NOT "valued game content", say so soon. She will be promoted within 2 days of this post, but objections may be voiced until 5/22/2011, in which case she will be demoted until the objections are resolved or reinforced.
MedicineStorm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Talon » Sun May 15, 2011 3:11 pm

That scenery is totally awesome
You are born of awesomeness
Talon
Developer
Developer

Postby MedicineStorm » Mon May 16, 2011 11:59 am

Congratulations, Momoflage. You have been promoted to the rank of . You now have access to the as well as the appropriate areas of the .

If you have any questions, ask.
MedicineStorm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Off-topic discussions