Kupo!

Anything for which there is currenty no forum designated, or anything that does not fall into any other forum category.

Kupo!

Postby WhiteMage » Tue May 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Hello! I'm WhiteMage. I'm a friend to some of the awesome folks on this project. :) I'm a writer who is a bit stifled creatively. I am also a video game addict. I find that when I get an idea, it comes in terms of battle systems, visual character creation and appearance, etc. If I could draw, I'd make a webcomic. Possibly. Anyway, I'm excited about writing for a video game, if you all will have me.
WhiteMage

Re: Kupo!

Postby MedicineStorm » Wed May 18, 2011 11:49 am

I know WhiteMage personally. Lore knows her even better. I can vouch for her trustworthiness. She will not redistribute sensitive or confidential information about this project. She is passionate about contributing.

I nominate WhiteMage for promotion to the rank of Creator. If any developers disagree with WhiteMage becoming a Creator, please voice your objections here, and soon. Provided no objections are voiced before 5/25/2011, she will be promoted and awarded her 5 initial Bank.
MedicineStorm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kupo!

Postby MedicineStorm » Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Congratulations, WhiteMage. You have been promoted to the rank of . You now have access to the as well as the appropriate areas of the .

If you have any questions, ask.
MedicineStorm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Off-topic discussions