Just hi

Anything for which there is currenty no forum designated, or anything that does not fall into any other forum category.

Just hi

Postby toastedlightly » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Hey guys,
This is Joe, HannahNH's brother, cousin to MedicineStorm family.
I'm really good at talking a lot. I'm a creative thinker/ outside the box guy, and I like cookies.
Seriously, though, I'm willing to help out with whatever. I'm not sure how much help I'll be though.
toastedlightly
Creator
Creator

Re: Just hi

Postby MedicineStorm » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:22 am

ToastedLightly, during the recent , you were nominated for promotion to the rank of .

Can you affirm you will not redistribute sensitive or confidential information about this project? Are you passionate about contributing to the success of this project? If so, you will be promoted as soon as you reply to this topic stating so. Once you are promoted to the rank of Creator, you will have access to the Development forums, additional development materials in the Downloads section, and access to read, edit, and create pages in the wiki. (However, the wiki authentication system is still a work-in-progress. You may need to perform an additional verification step for access to the wiki page. Sorry.)
MedicineStorm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby toastedlightly » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:39 pm

I here by do affirm that I will keep the sacred bonds of silence about this project and promise to never break the sanctity of the trusts given to me. I hereby also promise to give my utmost effort in all projects and assignments I am involved in with this most epic of games.
toastedlightly
Creator
Creator

Postby CouncilOfElders » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Toastedlightly has been promoted. All permissions are effective immediately.
CouncilOfElders

Return to Off-topic discussions