Utumno Maintainer

News and discussion about Matt Craighead's Utumno game and the archive website features and updates.

Utumno Maintainer

Postby MedicineStorm » Tue May 26, 2009 1:47 pm

I am now the official maintainer of the old isometric roguelike game Utumno based on Angband code.

Due to many requests we have been getting from people wanting to know where they can get a copy of the old Utumno game, I have decided to incorporate Matt Craighead's Utumno into Project Utumno. The two games share a lot of similarity and the game is a fantastic legacy to pay tribute to.

I have recovered the original dead utumno site from http://web.mit.edu/craighea/www/utumno and have placed it in our archive
at

The latest version of the game is available for windows, linux, and as source code in the .

the home page has also been mildly updated with the latest information and developments on the project.
MedicineStorm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Utumno Maintainer

Postby Ventor24 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 am

Cool I will be sure to check it out!!

Plus all theses fans from Matts site will now see ours!!!! :)
Ventor24--A Creator Created by the Creator of the World Made to Create things...
Ventor24
Creator
Creator

Postby fausto » Fri May 14, 2010 7:37 am

You guys are just great!
Thanks a lot in working in this project once again!
:geek:
fausto

Postby MedicineStorm » Mon May 17, 2010 8:06 am

Thanks! Glad to hear from a fellow Utumno fan. I hope you were able to download and play the latest version. Improvements are slow-gowing, but happening none-the-less.
MedicineStorm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Website & Game Updates