map download sorting issue

News and discussion about the Project Utumno website features and updates.

map download sorting issue

Postby MrSchaa » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:01 pm

The map download section on the website seems to be sorting incorrectly. At least there appears to be no way to sort by date posted. Which Storm tells me should be by clicking on the preview button. however that does not work and seems to sort by no apparent method.
MrSchaa
Developer
Developer

Re: map download sorting issue

Postby MedicineStorm » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:32 pm

It appears to be working great for me. Just tested it with both firefox and IE. Clicking on the "preview" header should sort by the date the map was uploaded, most recent first. If you click it again it should reverse the order, oldest first.

If it is still doing the wierd sorting for anyone, please take a screenshot after clicking on the "preview" header until it has a downward pointing arrow next to the word preview. hover the mouse over the very first preview image in the list. The date the map file was uploaded should pop up. Take a screenshot and attach it to a response to this thread. If you can't attach a screenshot, let me know.
Attachments
date_sort_example.jpg
Click the "preview" header until you see the down arrow, then hover the mouse over the first image.
date_sort_example.jpg (33.39 KiB) Viewed 6000 times
MedicineStorm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Website Updates